Major energy savings for Financial Services Company with Ecosave Building Automation System
A large asset management company with a corporate campus in Pennsylvania enjoyed cost savings through a partnership with Ecosave.
Ecosave initially won a contract to install a Building Automation System (BAS) and lighting control upgrade in one building of the campus. Numbers included in the study reflect this work only. Success in that building has let to contracts to perform energy upgrades in all seven buildings, totaling 400,000 square feet.
The solutions implemented have improved efficiency and added greater visibility on energy use that allows for smarter, more targeted settings.
The solutions that have been implemented at the campus are:
- Installation of VFDs on supply and outside air fans
- Installation of occupancy sensors for conference rooms to switch off lights at times when they are not required
- Installation of advanced HVAC sequences such as
- Static Pressure Reset
- Discharge Temperature Reset
- Demand Controlled Ventilation
- Minimum Ventilation Reset Sequences
- Optimal Start
- Installation of a central lighting control system
To find out more about this project or to discuss how Ecosave can help you save money and resources, contact us.