Executive Assistant to the CEO
Ecosave is a multinational leader in energy efficiency, headquartered in the Navy Yard, Philadelphia. Ecosave is experiencing growth as we expand further into the United States energy efficiency market, and we are seeking to hire an Executive Assistant to support the busy CEO. If you are a driven, dedicated and organized individual who takes initiative and doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves, the rewards of this role will be great – to support and grow alongside a smart, professional, committed, engaging, challenging and focused CEO. And if you also share our vision of reducing global greenhouse gas emissions and our impact on the earth, Ecosave is definitely the place for you.
Ecosave seeks an Executive Assistant to help the CEO navigate his daily activities including scheduling meetings, personal errands, sales support, special research projects relating to our industry and the growth of the business, and a host of other activities depending on the individual’s skills – this role will give you a breath of experience within Ecosave.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills, both written and verbal,
- A professional appearance, demeanor, and vocabulary appropriate for interfacing with all levels of business up to the C-Suite and Board,
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite and ability to manage and improve our online presence,
- The ability to collaborate with colleagues from multiple business units including engineering, executive and sales to complete projects,
- The ability to quickly learn the structure and vernacular of the energy efficiency business,
- Driver’s license and willingness to travel in and around Philadelphia as required.
Additional desirable experience includes:
- Experience in a sales support function,
- An understanding of energy efficiency and/or commercial real estate,
- Experience with customer relationship management software,
- Strong marketing and professional writing skills.
Meet Ecosave Inc
Environmental Services • 50+ employees • Founded 2002 • Privately Held
Ecosave is a multi-national and diverse energy efficiency company that reduces energy costs at midsized to larger commercial and industrial facilities and uses some of those guaranteed savings to upgrade or optimize a facility’s systems. We then overlay our world-class utility management and maintenance services to continually drive savings. We apply financial engineering concepts as creatively and as diversely as we do our energy engineering concepts, to provide truly innovative services.