Human Resources Generalist – Part Time
Ecosave is currently hiring a part time Human Resources Generalist to support our growing business. This role will be responsible for managing and developing all Human Capital related activities within the organization.
- Plan and coordinate all human resources initiatives including recruitment, onboarding, coordination, offboarding, compensation, benefits, and employee relations within the organization.
- Develop initiatives, policies and programs to strengthen and complements existing practices and create consistency across the organization.
- Ensure policies, procedures, and HR programs are consistently administered, aligning with organizational goals and in compliance with professional standards, as well as state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports about personnel related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals and absentee rates.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Advise and coach managers on HR policies and programs including employee relations issues.
- Function as human capital business partner to CFO.
JD, BA, or equivalent degree in Human Resources Management or related field of study.
Minimum 5 years of experience in HR role in a for-profit entity.
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, payroll software, an ability to learn / apply additional programs.
- Exceptional personal skills and self-awareness.
- Well-developed verbal and written skills, possessing the ability to write memos, reports and other correspondence.
- Ability to complete assignments efficiently, set priorities, meet deadlines, and work on several projects concurrently.
- Fully versed in federal, state, and local labor laws and regulations.
Meet Ecosave Inc
Environmental Services • 50+ employees • Founded 2002 • Privately Held
Ecosave is a multi-national and diverse energy efficiency company that reduces energy costs at midsized to larger commercial and industrial facilities and uses some of those guaranteed savings to upgrade or optimize a facility’s systems. We then overlay our world-class utility management and maintenance services to continually drive savings. We apply financial engineering concepts as creatively and as diversely as we do our energy engineering concepts, to provide truly innovative services.