Ecosave Automation Sales Vice President
Ecosave is a multi-national leader in Energy Efficiency and Building Automation. With North American offices in New York City and Philadelphia, PA (HQ). Ecosave is a proud Automated Logic dealer who is wanting to expand its services into additional business lines such as access controls.
A unique opportunity exists to join our Executive Team as our Automation/Smart Buildings Sales VP where you will help to grow our business nationally. Ultimately, you will be helping to achieve Ecosave’s mission of drastically reducing global greenhouse gas emissions and high customer satisfaction. This candidate must be a highly driven and dynamic individual with a strong mix of skills needed to drive growth and positive change in a rapidly growing business. Personable with a focus on customer service the ideal candidate is able to combine the skills of a business manager, engineer, sales manager, relationship builder, mentor, and collaborator.
- Development and implementation of strategic sales plans to achieve corporate goals.
- Responsible for reaching and exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items for the sales line.
- Studies and analyzes the market to determine competitive position.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with the sales representatives.
- Meets with key clients to maintain relationships and to negotiate and close deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Assists other departments within the organization to prepare manuals, technical publications, and designs according to customer specifications.
- Prepares weekly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Coordinates the Sales turnover meetings with the Engineering department.
- Develops individual strategies on a project by project basis.
- Evaluates the scope review and determines the marketability of new product offerings.
- Prepares correspondence, estimates, and follow up letters to be sent to customers.
- Develops customer scope letters and proposals.
- Responsible for training and development program for sales associates.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
You have a strong track record of performance in Automation construction sales. You are either already leading a sales team or you are ready to move up from being a high performance sales person into a management role. You can lead by example with personal construction sales as well as training, developing and assisting your construction and service sales engineers to achieve and exceed their sales goals.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in building control systems, HVAC, and construction projects.
- Ability to train and coach sales staff to grow their results.
- Ability to grow revenue profitably for the Automation/Smart buildings business unit
- Ability to study the market for needs so as to widen our product offering to meet those needs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Meet Ecosave Inc
Environmental Services • 50+ employees • Founded 2002 • Privately Held
Ecosave is a multi-national and diverse energy efficiency company that reduces energy costs at midsized to larger commercial and industrial facilities and uses some of those guaranteed savings to upgrade or optimize a facility’s systems. We then overlay our world-class utility management and maintenance services to continually drive savings. We apply financial engineering concepts as creatively and as diversely as we do our energy engineering concepts, to provide truly innovative services.