Energy Project Manager
New York, NY
The Energy Project Manager works with our Efficiency Engineering team and with building contractors, consultants, and customers to implement renewable energy projects within commercial and industrial sites. Peer review and teamwork are employed to deliver projects using a combination of engineering knowledge and experience, creative solutions, and construction management experience.
- Manage multiple projects following project processes, coordinating work activities with application engineers, system specialists and subcontractors
- Complete multiple projects per the contractual requirements within budget, on-time and with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the overall financial performance of assigned projects including project planning, progress billing, revenue forecasting, A/R collections and re-estimating costs of installation projects.
- Manage the delivery of the contracted scope and secure change orders for the expansion of scope
- Ensure that projects meet savings and performance guarantees
- Responsible for securing all incentives included in project costing documents as a minimum. Furthermore, PM should make every effort to exceed anticipated incentives.
- Material management through Quality Control process, engineering review and material procurement. Coordinate project materials with subcontractors and the use of shared resources; identify resource constraints, and assist with corrective action plans to remedy any issues
- Manage relationships with sub-contractors through contract procurement, project planning and coordination of work activities, identifying issues, and take corrective action plans to remedy any project issues
- PMP certification preferred
- College degree preferred
- AA/AS degree with 5+ years relevant experience
- BA/BS degree with 3+ years relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and other Windows products
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of project financial reporting
- Prior experience in Construction, HVAC and/or Mechanical Systems
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, planning and project management skills
- Ability to read and understand scope of work
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Ecosave Inc
Environmental Services • 50+ employees • Founded 2002 • Privately Held
Ecosave is a multi-national and diverse energy efficiency company that reduces energy costs at midsized to larger commercial and industrial facilities and uses some of those guaranteed savings to upgrade or optimize a facility’s systems. We then overlay our world-class utility management and maintenance services to continually drive savings. We apply financial engineering concepts as creatively and as diversely as we do our energy engineering concepts, to provide truly innovative services.