If you share our mission, come and join us
Ecosave’s mission is simple. We want to deliver independent energy conservation and resource management services that save our clients money and meet their net-zero and ESG goals. To do that we need to become the first multi-national energy services company to offer every piece of the energy services puzzle…. and to do that we need people like you! We are always looking for team players who proactively provide support, share knowledge and collaborate to deliver on our client’s expectations, and who have our client’s interests at heart.
Ecosave’s mission is simple
We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible company that contributes to the improvement of the environment and society and encourages employees to do the same. Ecosave believes in equality. Our workforce is diverse, with 11 nationalities represented and, in an engineering-dominated organization, the number of women employed has more than tripled in the past year. We run a successful graduate training program and have now accelerated several young engineers from university graduate to experienced Project Engineer within two years. We value our staff by:
- Providing an environment for continual development and growth
- Ensuring all roles are equally important and respected by all in the company
- Filling roles based on ability and merit alone
- Ensuring remuneration is based on results and is above the industry average when KPIs are exceeded
- Respecting all people, celebrating diversity of cultures and upholding dignity
- Maintaining health and safety in its working environment at all times
- Equal opportunity employer
- Graduate training program
Energy solutions jobs at Ecosave
The primary responsibility of this role is to actively solicit potential clients to drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.